- We placed a quick search box on several different screens in the app. You can now search for any tree in the app in a matter of seconds.
- There are an additional 25 species found in the app. Most of the species are from the Western part of the country.
- We redesigned the main screen to be a little more user friendly. Each section of the app is represented by its own icon, just select the appropriate icon and your on your way.
- There is now a journal feature where you can keep all your field notes or a diary of your outside adventures. Save your text and photo entries.
- We’ve also added a Life List where you can check off each species you’ve identified. You can add multiple entries for each species.
- The question section of the app was tweaked just a little for better navigation.
This new update brings out total species number to around 225 trees found color, profile, range map and illustrated drawing.
Enjoy, and remember………….. every day is Earth Day!!