Welcome to the first, best and only app to feature the flora and fauna of our great National Parks. Just in time for National Parks week 2011, MyNature Inc. has produced an app for identifying animal tracks, trees and wildflowers all rolled into one. Our current list of National Park apps for your iPhone includes:
- Glacier National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Teton National Park
- Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Park
- Yellowstone National Park
- Yosemite National Park
With any of the MyNature National Park apps you’ll be able to identify:
- Tracks, scat and sign of over 30 mammals larger than a ground squirrel.
- The most common native trees inside each park.
- Depending on which park you’re in, our apps feature between 112 and 250, full color, beautiful wildflowers you’ll commonly find on your hike or drive.
- All three sections Tracks, Trees & Wildflowers utilize our unique question and answer identification system, fully illustrated and easy to understand.
- No cell service, no worries! Every MyNature app works regardless of a wireless signal. You only need to be connected for the initial install.
MyNature Inc. donates 10% of each National Park app purchased to a general fund that is distributed to the following organizations. These organizations raise much needed funds for educational programs and research, as well as repairs to infrastructure and trail maintenance within our National Parks.
|National Park Foundation||Grand Canyon Association||Grand Teton National Park Foundation|