Welcome to the first, best and only app to feature the flora and fauna of our great National Parks. MyNature Inc. has produced an app for identifying animal tracks, trees and wildflowers all rolled into one. Our current list of National Park apps for your iPhone includes:
- Glacier National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Teton National Park
- Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Park
- Yellowstone National Park
- Yosemite National Park
With any of the MyNature National Park apps you’ll be able to identify:
- Tracks, scat and sign of over 30 mammals larger than a ground squirrel.
- The most common native trees inside each park.
- Depending on which park you’re in, our apps feature between 112 and 250, full color, beautiful wildflowers you’ll commonly find on your hike or drive.
- All three sections Tracks, Trees & Wildflowers utilize our unique question and answer identification system, fully illustrated and easy to understand.
- No cell service, no worries! Every MyNature app works regardless of a wireless signal. You only need to be connected for the initial install.
Our national parks are truly beautiful! Get out, experience them, enjoy them and learn about the flora and fauna that call them home. MyNature Apps, an education in Nature!